- The ReStore accepts cash, debit cards and most credit cards.
- All credit card transactions must be presented with a valid photo ID.
- Payments are also accepted over the phone.
- Checks are not accepted.
Most of the materials sold in the ReStore have been donated by individuals, businesses and organizations in our community. Consider donating your new and “gently used” items today!
- Donations are tax deductible.
- Donations may be dropped off any time during normal business hours.
- Free pick-up service available for larger items.
- Items may be held for customers for 1 hour.
- No merchandise may be held overnight.
- No merchandise may be held before or during special store sales.
- Layaway is not available- all merchandise must be paid in full.
- Merchandise must be picked up within five (5) working days of the purchase.
- Merchandise left past five days will incur a $10/day storage charge.
- Once the storage charge exceeds the purchase price of the merchandise (or 30 days, whichever comes first), it becomes a donation.
- All sales are final.
- No returns or exchanges except for merchandise that has a 30 day warranty (appliances, electronics and lighting).
- An original receipt must be presented for returns or exchanges within 30 days of purchase.